Re: [Harp-L] H. Levy and Conceptualising notes

Buddha wrote:
He thinks on a G harp and relates that key to the piano.  He will
recommend that you think on a C harp.

It's possible now that he tells people to think on a C harp but it's
clear to me that its a G harp in the past.
Having been trained originally on the piano, I think this way. I visualize only one harp, a C harp in my case because that is what I carry with me and play with one hand while driving with the other.

Funny thing is that if you start at any one of 12 tones, the system will work. Can't use that 13th tone, though...

-LM