Re: [Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite

Charlie will be at The Garage in Winston-Salem NC, Sunday April 19, show starts at 8pm:
http://www.the-garage.ws/
It's been a long time since we've been fortunate enough to have him in NC, so come on out! He will be playing with his own band and it should be a great show. Hope to see and meet a lot of harp-lers.
--
Rupert Oysler
www.seydelusa.com