From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:09 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] H. Levy and Conceptualizing notes--piano

Being a keyboard player first, I know I have a solid  musical advantage in
visualizing the notes while playing  harmonica.

What has interested me is finding out what a total only  harmonica player
visualizes in his head when relating to music. How do you  conceptualize the

musical notes? What do you see in your mind's  eye?

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!