[Harp-L] I-V Blues

My friend Steve Webb asked Harp-L about blues with a simple I-V progression.

Not really classic blues, but a I-V song that can be played in a very bluesy
manner is "Tulsa Time".  I suppose this would be considered country or
country blues.  But it's blues to me, particularly the lyrics.  Anyway,
maybe a mention of this familiar song will kindle thoughts of similar songs
that fall more in the traditional blues repertoire.

Fred S