[Harp-L] In NY until thursday....(suggestions r/t harp)

I'll try and run down what is happening this week: In terms of playing: On Murray street in the financial district (downtown and north of the Twin Tower site) there is a jam hosted by Big Ed at 9 p.m. on Wednesdays (Eamon's Pub at 41 Murray Street). I unfortunately will not be there but am often part of the house band so please introduce yourself to Big Ed Sullivan as a friend of Dennis Moriarty. In terms of listening: Here's a couple of harp specific versatile treasures: Steve Guyger at 10 p.m at Terra Blues on Tuesday 04/21 and Jason Richie at Terra Blues at 10 p.m. on Wednesday 04/22 (Terra Blues is located at 149 Bleecker between LaGaurdia Place and Thompson street (212-777-7776) Beware: Terra can get pretty darn crowded. My best. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues