Re: [Harp-L] Airline Guitar Wireless Rig

Both the AF1 and AG1 are Hi-Impedance... the location of the 1/4" plus is different.  AF1 is designed for strat-style guitar inputs (right-angle), and the AG1 is designed for traditional Gibson end-style guitar inputs (straight).  Here is a weblink:

http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=145

If you have mics with the female 1/4" jack mounted on the bottom, the AF1 would be best, if the female 1/4" jack is mounted on the back (like on some bullet-mics), then the AG1 would be best... in my opinion.

I use the AF1 transmitter.

Hope this helps!

Ken H in OH