Re: [Harp-L] In New York until Thursday,any ideas?

Keith Dunn <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
I will be in New York City until this Thursday. I would like to visits
blues venues, gigs or sessions. Any and all suggestions would be
helpful.

good timing! come to terra blues on wednesday night. jason ricci is playing, probably around 10 pm. if you make it, look for me by a recording rig and come say hello.

http://www.terrablues.com/index2.html

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West