Re: [Harp-L] In New York until Thursday,any ideas?

Thanks Garry. I'll be there a bit before 10pm and will go to Steve Guyger's show tonight as well.

Keith Dunn

Garry Hodgson <harp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
good timing!  come to terra blues on wednesday night.
jason ricci is playing, probably around 10 pm.
if you make it, look for me by a recording rig and
come say hello.

http://www.terrablues.com/index2.html

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West

----- End message from harp@xxxxxxxxxxx -----