[Harp-L] pedals

The Two Timer and the Sonic Stomp have been sold.  The Harp Attack, Pedal board and Power supply are still for sale. thanks,John

"I have decided that I don't want to carry a pedal set up around. I purchased all of this a couple of weeks ago. None have been gigged and are in "as-new" condition.I will accept Paypal and shipping included in price. Paypal to: johnsmusic52@xxxxxxxxxxx First come first serve.
BBE Sonic Stomp w/AC adapter in original box-$60BBE Two Timer Delay w/AC adapter in original box-$95BBE SupaCharger power supply system- no box-$95Pedal Train Jr pedal board w/nylon carry bag-no box-$70Lone Wolf Blues Harp Attack Pedal w/AC adapter no box- $120Again, all items are mint. I will only ship within the USA. I will wait a day or two before listing items on Ebay to give Harp-Lers first chance. thanks, John"

John's Music
23 New Orleans Rd.
Hilton Head Island, SC
29928