Re: [Harp-L] music

On Apr 21, 2009, at 4:01 PM, Vern Smith wrote:

 Robert Bonfiglio wrote- " We all sound like
 somebody. Is that okay?"

When others felt that way, they reached for a pen and a piece of staff paper (now a computer.)

I want to sound like Bonfiglio!

Vern

Hey Vern, my mucho guapo amigo. I don't want to sound like 'Le Bon Vivant'. Do you have any idea how many hours this poor man has had put in to SOUND like Robert Bonfiglio (which means 'Goodson')?. Like today (for instance). I spent the day installing 13 landscaping lights on the pilings around my home. Meanwhile, I'll bet Robert did about a dozen etudes, a hundred arpeggios, and probably even re-wrote an arraingement. or two. WHAT dedication. I'll do the electrical work. It's so much easier... lolol

Gieuseppi Scungelie & the Calamari Brothers