Re: [Harp-L] Where can I quickly get a Hohner Superchromonica # 270 in C

We have some in stock  and can ship today if we get the order before 4:00 pm Eastern time.   If we get it later than that we will ship it tomorrow.  Here is the direct link to order:

http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/HH270_48.html

We ship by mail so transit time for most orders is 2-3 days.  MAP price is $137.95, our selling price is lower but I can't state it in a public forum since that would be advertising below MAP.  The correct selling price will show up in your shopping cart once you put it in there.

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas & Accessories