[Harp-L] Is Anyone on Facebook?

Ron, Elizabeth, et al.:

Yeah, I'm signed into facebook, also myspace, linkdin, and some others I don't even remember the name of, but I DON'T USE THESE to communicate with people, but merely to let me be found and to find others, old friends, folks with shared interests.

I do it this way mostly because I don't like having to sigg on to a proprietary site to communicate with my peeps, also these sites are often data mining, and finally, I just ain't got the time to track all those different groupings and etc.!

My own email list is pretty big and includes many who don't go to social networking sites, so I use that to distrib notices of gigs and other stuff, like the email I will send next, about the first ever release of old Ash Grove music recordings.

-Dave "don't call me late to dinner" Fertig