[Harp-L] Somewhere Over the Rainbow

I liked the version I heard. A little different than most and like others said, nice accompaniment on the guitar. It's amazing what a few good inversions can do to a melody!
  I play this song in G with a Country-tuned SP20 in 2nd position. Starts out slow and soulful, break out into bluegrass, almost ends, then goes in to a G9-F9 jam vamp. As long as you can hit all your bent notes spot on, you're okay. It sounds fine on the diatonic for me!
  I'd like to hear a nice chromatic harmonica version though. I bet it would be great!

  Brian