Re: [Harp-L] video- scrapple from the apple

On Apr 23, 2009, at 5:55 AM, Randy Singer wrote:

Here is a short video of the great charlie parker bebop head, scrapple from the apple at the music club I book in south beach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIr8FvJ3iAU

http://www.RandySinger.com

Randolph (H.) 'Toots' Singer..and the Slant-o-matics

Well, what can I say. I was 'view # 30'. I think Rudyard Kipling said it for me. "You're a better man than I am Gunga-Din".

Splitting Jean Batiste Theielmans 87 years down into 29 year thirds, I have to say that you remind me of his 29-58 era. ..... And THAT anin't bad. lolol

We did this tune on Tues night but I only played on the improv portion. Let the sax take the head. Jokes on me, have a good time.

killer-joe and the homicidal maniacs