[Harp-L] Re: ear plugs

After years of jumping on stage to blow some harp, and from my mom always yelling at me, plus blowing up garbage bags full of acetylene (from my mom's welding tanks) when I was a little kid, my ears ring all the time.

Will someone answer the dang phone !  LOL !

For awhile now, before I jumped up on stage, I picked out a couple of cigarette butt filters and stuff them in my ears.  Butt now that smoking has been banned from most public places, I may have to break down and buy a pair of real ear plugs.

Once I was blowing so hard on my harp, the ciggy butts blew out and hit a couple of people.  A fight almost broke out!  What a dangerous life I live !

Your Harmonica Friend,

Gus Harper

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_more_042009