[Harp-L] Ultra Rare Shure 7A Chrome Bullet for sale

Hi Harp-L Folks.
I never talk about my mics for sale on this forum, but I thought you might want to know about this one.
It is a Shure 7A Chrome Bullet, only produced in 1939. The dying crystal has been replaced
with a really nice, strong, balanced Shure Black CR. Screw-on connector also added, along with new wiring and
fresh gasket. This is a pricey mic, due to its extreme rarity, excellent condition and functionality.
That is just how much it will cost to pry this mic out of my hands. It is eminently collectible, which is
why I am bringing it to your attention here.
Dave Barrett of Harmonica Masterclass uses a 7A as his main mic. I don't know of too many others who have one.
I happen to have two, which is why I am willing to part with this one. Here is a link to my
Ebay listings. Thanks for looking, and feel free to contact me any time with any harp mic needs.
Cheers,
Ron Sunshine
Deluxe Vintage Mics
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/deluxe8765 (scroll down and you'll see the 7A)
http://www.myspace.com/deluxevintageharpmics
http://www.youtube.com/goldenbug

"If you thought great sounding vintage harp mics and elements were extinct, you're wrong! Ron Sunshine hooked me up with 2 mics that sound as good as anything I've tried in over 40 years of playing harp! Also, the guy's a prince to deal with...and, he was definitely not exaggerating about the the sound of these mics!" -RICK ESTRIN (Rick Estrin and the Night Cats)

"I've known Ron for twenty years--we were both up-and-coming harp players on the New York blues scene, way back when--and when I got married a few years ago, Ron's swing combo got the party jumping. He's not just a fantastic singer and a dynamic musician, though: he's a smart and conscientious purveyor of harmonica microphones. When I told him what I was looking for, he nailed it on the first try. How did he do that? Damned if I know, but I'm having big fun with the new mic. Ron's the guy."
-ADAM GUSSOW (ModernBluesHarmonica.com)