[Harp-L] Thanks

Just a quick note of thanks to all of my customers who took the time to fill out my customer satisfaction survey earlier this month. I got some great feedback and suggestions. The results are posted at http://www.blowsmeaway.com/survey.html in case you're interested.

On another note - my band did a 2-day wine festival gig this weekend- we played 5.5 hours each day. My lip and my voice held out, but barely. Man - I don't know how some of you guys do it.....

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net