Re: [Harp-L] Blow Bending and Embouchures

Rick,

I am using tongue block to refer to covering holes with the the front of the
tongue and blowing out either the right or left side of the mouth to sound a
note(s). Just as you described. U block I would use to refer to a technique
involving tongue rolling. I am not using a U block.

With a high F harmonica, I noticed that I could get the 10 hole blow bends
easier using a right side tongue block than using a pucker embouchure.
Actually, with a pucker embouchure I cannot even get that bend reliably.

Thanks for the reply,
Eric