Re: [Harp-L] WD40

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/wd-40.asp

According to Snopes, the "fish oil" claim is false.  The Material Safety Data Sheet shows that WD-40 is a petroleum-based product.  Snopes queried the manufacturer about the list of uses, and published the response -- a shorter, though still impressive, list of uses.

The bottom line, for harp players, is that WD-40 should not go in our mouths.  Which is fine with me -- I don't like the smell, and I'm sure I wouldn't like the taste either!

-Phil "sticking to alcohol -- and not just for drinking!" in KC