Re: [Harp-L] Woman Chromatic Harmonica players

Thanks for catching that, Winslow, I just did a quick copy and paste from a
google search beacause I was unsure of the spelling to begin with.

 World *Chromatic Harmonica* Champion1991 & 1993. *...* World *Chromatic
Harmonica* Champion 1991 & 1993 *...* *Harmonica* Solo - *Maria* Wolfberger
1993. 4307 views *...*
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LEUQJ3gvDk - 81k -
Cached<http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:9lePZY3BgE0J:www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D_LEUQJ3gvDk+marie+chromatic+harmonica&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>-
Similar
pages<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=active&q=related:www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D_LEUQJ3gvDk>

It shows you can't always trust your sources to be accurate.