Da: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Per conto
di Mike Fugazzi
Inviato: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:33 PM
A: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: Re: R: [Harp-L] music

One of the fellow Italian Stallions on the board kindly asked a clarifying
question about my previous post and here was my respones:

People don't care about harmonica....they don't necessarily care about me
either (lol), but my point is that people don't like harmonica like they
like guitar.  ;)

Pushing the enevelope on harp can often make you even less accessible.
There are much "easier" insturments to gig with successfully.

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
"NiteRail"
Press Kit (Brand New!)

Video

"This year I will be more thoughtful of my fellow man, exert more effort in
each of my endeavors professionally as well as personally. Take love
wherever I find it, and offer it to everyone who will take it. In this
coming year I will seek knowledge from those wiser than me and try to teach
those who wish to learn from me. I love being alive and I will be the best
man I possibly can."
-Duane Allman

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should
inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher
towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it
is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan