RE: [Harp-L] Coast to Coast Music , and Elk River harmonicas

Just had to chime-in about how great both C2C and Elk River are to work with.  I've done many orders at C2C over the years and have yet to find anyone who can match either their prices or their service.  Never had a problem with an order.  Their website is very smart and efficient, their prices are great, they ship promptly and the orders are accurate.   And as for Elk River, Dave Payne is one of the great harp guru's who possesses much harmonica wisdom...

John Jochem
Libertyville, IL