Re: [Harp-L] Nice Article on Toots

Cool, I check it out.

On Aug 3, 2009, at 10:08 PM, Rob Paparozzi wrote:

Yeah, I like how the site is so quick and EZ to navigate.
Check back in a day or two....there is one coming on me in the AUG issue I hope it's as interesting!,-)
best,
Rob P

----- Original Message ----- From: "peter lind" <pjazz_peter@xxxxxxxxxxx >
To: "Robert Paparozzi" <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Nice Article on Toots

Nice article. Looks like an interesting magazine. Looking forward to more like the story on Toots.

Thanks,

Peter

On Aug 3, 2009, at 9:05 PM, Robert Paparozzi wrote:

Here's a new jazz site that has a nice interview currently up on TOOTS. I
especially like the part how John Lennon was intrigued by watching Toots
play live in Hamburg. John was mesmerized by TOOT's Chromatic Playing and
his Electric Rickenbacker Guitar!!!!

www.jazzmonthly.com

Best, Rob Paparozzi http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats