[Harp-L] Release of Harmonica jazz Chromatic delayed - will not be availoable at SPAH

A few weeks ago I announced my forthcoming book Harmonica Jazz Chromatic, and said I'd have it available in time for SPAH.

Unfortunately, that won't happen. Between job hunting, preparing for my functionary role at SPAH, and for my pre-SPAH performances at the Jazz Harmonica Summit in Santa Cruz on August 10, I simply haven't had time.

While I'm sorry I couldn't pull this off in time, there will be plenty of other great events, people, and products at SPAH to make the experience enormously fun and enriching - I look forward to seeing many of you there.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa