[Harp-L] Incredible Sugar Ray!!

FINALLY!!! Kay bought a new hot shue stereo mic, this was live at Chan's in
 Rhode Island, Ray's first club gig with the new Super Sonny ( 410 mod into
SS ).  Neil the Drummer said he was not blasted by back air, all he could
feel was the  amps' sound being projected forward. There is just the right
amount of air being  released from the back.. I have 5 or more Videos that
will be posted on my  site.
Sugar Ray Norcia, harp and vocals. Michael "Mudcat" Ward: Bass  Neil
Gouvin: Drums  Monster Mike Welch: Guitar..........  Sugar Ray and the
Bluetones.

Here is> When the Angels  Sing
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV-rZtS4G70_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV-rZtS4G70)
Mother in Law  Blues
   (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHhTmG)
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHhTmG_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHhTmG)

Sugar and Sonny Jr :  Sorry, Sonny Jr getting his head happily chopped
off:)))
 _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rld1Q4umqp0_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rld1Q4umqp0)

We are working on Rocker and a few others. I do not want to post the whole
show due to the possibility of Pirating, just like they did with that Big
Walter  live CD that Sugar and the Bluetones were on. It would not be a good
thing is  someone were to publish these for their own profit.

I hope you take advantage of the Super Sonny And Cruncher sale as it will
not last... My EUROPEAN price is the Same as the USA, I see other  companies
charging over $100 more for a Euro 240V setup, there is no reason  if you
know what you are doing to charge more, inexperience probably. Existing  410
owners, contact me now while I can handle as much as possible for design
modification. Never a tricked out circuit, purity of tone, when You want it.
That's what I do, and will continue to do so. My manual is partly about my
amp,  and then gives you information for the rest of your lives of how to
understand  manipulation of tubes with Any amplifier. It is actually comic to
see another  company trying to knock what I do with my manual and allowing
each player the  ability to work with just one or two tubes for every sound
possible. I guess  that is because they have not gigged for over 30 years with
thousands of various  mics, amps, bands, room situations. I know what the
50's Chicago should sound  like, more importantly, feel like, and it is Not a
fully distorted all the time  sound. The amp could have easily been more
broken up with just the turn of a  dial, however this is RAY's style, what he
wanted as I ran his amp's sound that  night, and he was feeling what he was
playing.
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)