Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci Blow-Off Reminder

I will talk about this with Jason Tuesday morning when we are at NPR for the
live interview. Not sure about the releases necessary for the individual
artists that are part of his show. I am way out of this loop and intend to
stay there! All I can do is pass on the thought and you will see where it
ends up.

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman