Re: [Harp-L] Renaissance chromatic

I have owned a "Renny" for more than twelve years... "Number 8"
It is simply the BEST harmonica that I have ever played...
Any harmonicist   would wish to play the best harmonica ever  built!
MUCH less expensive than a good violin... or a really good guitar...
Why is it harmonica players won't pay for THE BEST instrument?
I wish Doug Tate was here today...to hear how happy I am to play his
"Renny"...
I bought it...  at full price back in the '90s.. I have LOVED playing  such
a wonderful musical instrument!
The best chromatic mouth organ IN THE WORLD...
God bless Doug Tate!
A MASTER of the harmonica
John Walden
London