RE: [Harp-L] Vox DA5 Amp with Harp and BBHarpy

Hi Mark,
The new Vox VT series are the revised versions of the AD-VT series. What I
have read is, that they improved the amp models and increased their number
(luckily not only high-gain models). There is now a separate reverb level
control and some improvements with the FX section. I am not sure whether the
presets are new or just their number has increased. I think the VT30 comes
quite handy (transport etc.). The only thing which would bother me is, that
it doesn't have a separate outlet for an external speaker (which could be
tweaked very easy I guess). I interpret this a kind of marketing thing by
Vox because the VT50 has the separate speaker outlet.
Tom