RE: [Harp-L] Renaissance chromatic

John-

  I would love to play a Renny...I'm so envious of you :-)

Couple of questions:

1] What was the price on it?

2] Do you do your own tuning/reed replacement?

3] Do you practice on it? [I have nothing like a Renny, but I do have a number of very nice customized  chromatics; I prefer not to practice on them {i use out-of-the-box chros for practice}, saving them for gigs.]

WVa Bob