Re: [Harp-L] The new Suzuki MANJI: Closest Reed/Slot Tolerances Ever Achieved

Brendan,

Would love to have he option of full length coverplates. Available for
retrofit would be fine. Same form as the Bluesmaster would be great.

BTW, the best playing out of the box harmonica I've ever purchased is
a Folk Master ($16) I bought recently just on spec as one to practice
my embossing, gapping, etc, on. Whoever tested and tweeked the reed
plates during manufacturing, really knew what they were doing.