[Harp-L] Harp and guitar

The harmonica and guitar do indeed make an exceptionally fine combination.
Among the double-talented harmonica-on-a-rack artists that play both instruments simultaneously are:

Madcat Ruth  (also ukulele)
Jimi Lee
Enrico Granafei (chromatic)
Marvin Monroe
Richard Sleigh
James Conway
Bob Dylan

Except for Granafei and Dylan, we had them on the same stage at SPAH04.

Vern

what a great balance between all three on this version, stirred (but not
shaken) with a natural "groove".

here is where harmonica is used as a perfect foil for vocal/guitar -
playing simple, solid musical lines. Sure, Madcat can cut loose if he chooses,
but understating here works for my ears anyways - very MATURE approach,
leaving me wanting MORE

In a message dated 8/8/2009 2:13:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,