[Harp-L] Reed slot technology

I am an old custom yacht builder.

we used epoxies and other resins.  Whenever I have a wood type product, and
I need it to be impervious to... whatever.  I always find whatever wood is
involved, usually teak or mahogany, and make a slurry with epoxy and wood
dust... wood dust coming from either a sander or planer or other wood
cutting device that leaves "sawdust."  Make a paste of the proper
consistency with the wood-dust of choice, and make a putty and insert it
into a mold made of the part you need.

To me, this revolutionary idea is an old NO-Brainer!

Doh!

Wow!  The old is new AGAIN!

As the Rasta's say   Ala-U aKbar!

God is great.  Another Doh!  No-Brainer.

So, I am eagerly awaiting the new revolutionary harmonica from Suzuki, old
revolutionary boat-builder's techniques from the early 1970's  but in the
Harmonica world ---------  BRAND NEW!!!!

I like the idea of the welded reeds, and the naturally closer tolerances.  I
will buy at least one.

Just to see.. I think I'l get a Low F because those are the most air sucking
harps I have.  If the finer tolerances save me some air with the Low F's it
will be worth the investment.

PEACE
Splash