[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 72, Issue 16

Hello Brandon,

Thank you for watching the videos, I'm glad you liked it.
Unfortunately we won't bring the Bends Croma Garlira to the SPAH, but I'll gladly give you more information about it at the convention, or if you prefer, by email. This instrument is made under request, because it requires an artist to customize the engravings on the covers and the inlay Svarovski crystals.

Best Regards,

Thiago.
Thiago Cerveira
http://www.bendsharmonicas.com

Message: 3 Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 17:37:36 -0700 (PDT) From: STEPHANIE D BAILEY <super777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L] Bends Harmonicas at SPAH To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Message-ID: <596188.41751.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Those were really great videos of the Bends harmonicas, however I did not see a video of the Bends Croma Garlira harmonica. Will that model be avaliable at SPAH?

Brandon Bailey