[Harp-L] MANJI, HARRISON, CROSSOVER,ETC...

i've been playing out of the box Suzuki Hammonds 2-3 nights most weeks for well over 2 years and i haven't had a reed go bad yet. And if one does go bad, I can buy replacement reed plates. Nice, dark tone, even across the registers, high compression, very responsive, and well worth the extra $, IMHO. You get what you pay for.

Btw, a player who is hard on harps is often a player who is not producing airflow from the diaphragm. Before i learned to do that properly, i'd sometimes blow out a harp in a weekend if it was a key that I was using regularly. FWIW.

JP