[Harp-L] lone wolf pedals advice needed

Hi to all!

Just want to make order from lonewolfblues.com and need some advices.

My currens setup is:
SM57 (or sometimes Audix Fireball V) - AKG WMS40 transformer wireless (SO40
+ SR40 single) - audix t50k transformer (output of wireless is balanced and
not enough hot) - Boss PS3 (for octaves) - EHS small Stone Phaser - Ibanez
DE7 delay - Boss GE7 eq - russian replica of fender pro junior.

When I want clean jazzy tone (for ballads, bossa-novas etc) with a bit drive
I turn GE7 off, when I want Ricci-like tone (for rock, funk etc.) I switch
on my Boss GE7 (3.2k, 6.4k, 400, 800 all way down, 100, 200, 1,6 at zero,
boost all way up, it works as frequency booster) - no feedback (as hi freqs
down, at same volume as when GE7 is off), but fat bassy overdriven tone.

I'm shure I need another delay (ibanez de7 didn't satisfy me more) and I
want to buy lonewolf harp delay (regular). But I want to buy one another box
(except harp attack, which I really need, i'll buy it later, as if i buy
both harp delay harp attack I exceed customs house limit). I wanna try harp
tone+ or harp break or harp octave, but can't choose which one.

So my questions
1. Do I need to replace GE7 with harp tone+? GE7 seem to be more advanced
than tone+. Does harp tone+ reduce feedback as my GE7?

2. Does harp break add feedback sensivity?

3. What actually done harp octave? It doesn't sound like an octaver, does it
add lower harmonics?

--
Boris