From: "Harp Gear" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 7:32 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] and a sale at HarpGear!

> Yesterday Sunday August 16th 2009 my friend and teaching partner RJ Harman
( http://www.rjharmanmusic.com ) won the 4th Annual Florida Harmonica
Championships!  At the FL Harmonica Championships we debuted the new
Harpgear Model the HG50 1210.  It was met with great response and we are
already taking orders.  It is an HG50 chassis mounted into a shorter cabinet
with a 1-12" speaker and 1-10" speaker.  It has tons of punch and volume and
we will have sound samples and details up soon.  In honor of RJs win I am
going to have a sale to celebrate his success.  I will be updating the
prices on the site soon and adding the info on the HG50 1210 in the next
day.  If you have any questions on the new amp or questions on the sale
prices please feel free to contact me directly.