From: Rob Paparozzi <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Manji Impressions?
To: "Ray Beltran" <raybeltran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 3:42 AM

Hi Ray,

I'm sure we'll be getting reports in soon on the Manji from Suzuki. I am now an endorsee and did a demo of the Manji at SPAH. YES, the reedplates are replaceable. The harps are fairly NEW off the production line so I will try and find out when the plates will be available and at what price here in the USA.

I'm very excited about the retail price of this amazing harp that can do so much "out of the box" w/o tweaking!....again, give us a few days to get back in gear from SPAH and we'll get you prices and more info. I'm sure the SPAH attendees will be tallking much about ALL the new products from Hohner and Seydel and Suzuki as well and all the harp related gear that was debuted at SPAH last week!..

hope this helps for now...

Best,
Rob Paparozzi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Beltran" <raybeltran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>