[Harp-L] suzuki manji

My question about this harp and any other new harp products is:  "Are reeds available for purchase?"   I do my own repairs on my harps and i have stuck with hohner's products because  i can buy reeds from hohner in the U.S.

I certainly am open to new products but only if i can repair them myself.  I have a few bushman's, suzuki's, and Lee Oscars i have purchased over the years in my repair pile.  Can anyone answer this question?   thanks   mike