Re: [Harp-L] Join SPAH or NHL(UK) online special !

I know Harp players LOVE play along Tracks so.........

In an effort to get some new recruits for SPAH & NHL,
I'm making an offer, if you join either Org ONLINE this week,
I will send you 3 "Music Minus ME" MP3 trks of:

Harmonica Instrumentals off my new CD "ETRUSCAN SOUL". These are the tracks
I used during my SPAH performance. They are really cool to play along with
and you get to jam with players like Leo Nocentelli, Bernard Purdie, Will
Lee, Shawn Pelton and Hugh McCracken!....here is a list and the harps I
used, the tracks are minus the LEAD Harmonica and make perfect Jam Trax!

-TICKET TO RIDE (Beatles) (A)...use a D diatonic harp
-PEG (Steely Dan) (G)......use a C  Chromatic & C diatonic harp
-STRANGE BREW (Clapton-Cream) (A) ......use a D diatonic harp

here is the link to join or renew SPAH:
http://www.spah.org/index.php/join-renew

here is the link to join the NHL:
http://harmonica.co.uk/member.htm

email me verification that you've joined SPAH or NHL
and I'll email the tracks to you.

SPAH & NHL have nothing to do with this offer, but since I've been payin' my SPAH dues since 1977,
I thought we could enlist a few more harp-lers. I do
write for NHL for gratis and would like to grow their readership as well.
This is my way of making a donation to TWO of my favorite non-profit orgs!

Both Org's have fantastic Magazines they will mail you and both host yearly
events of the highest quality. What more could you ask for?

(BTW, thanx to all that purchased my new CD out in Sacramento  and online
thusfar, I truly appreciate your support.)

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/robpaparozzi