[Harp-L] The American Dream achieved on a harmonica player's salary....well...sort of...

Today I bought my first house with the help of my wife who is a city
planner.  When we went to the bank for the loan, they looked at my
taxes.  Although I am honest with the government about the amount of
money I make every year, I have a lot of deductions.  The final
numbers look like I survive on basically nothing.  Anyway, the bank
said no go.
My wife said, fine, just put it all on her income.  The bank said that
hers wasn't strong enough either.  She needed a cosigner.  We asked
them if there was anything we can do.

"You can say that Michael's career is as a homemaker."

Anyone need some housework done?
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com