Re: [Harp-L] Spah photos: the playing mayor?

The mayor may not have actually "played" a harmonica during the
presentation but I saw him take the last harmonica presented to him out of his shirt
pocket and sound a few chords when somebody on the stage asked him to play one
of his new harmonicas.

I only know because I was sitting in the audience -- several yards away
from the stage.

There was no question that the mayor did not in the least pose a threat to
any harmonica player   atending the convention. But he did have the good
sense to blow or draw on the side with the comb openings -- because he got a
sound out of it.
Hope this clears up matters.
Phil