Re: [Harp-L] audio recording comparison

Jim,

I think this might be what you're looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gmex_4hreQ

Peter

On Aug 20, 2009, at 8:43 AM, James Sterett wrote:

A little while back, a harp-ler posted a link to you tube (I believe) that aurally and visually compared a sample of today's audio recording approach with a recording form the 70's (I think it was a Paul McCartney and Wings tune?). Anybody have that link? I've checked the archives but my search terms are not hitting the mark.

Thanks.

Jim.