[Harp-L] Re: jason's organ

thanks for the info on and off list.

As I pointed out to one guy the harp player is technology challenged but a good player.
Not sure if the info will get used.
He is a pro artist and has no concept of harp gear and electronics.
Very focused on painting.

mike

Do any of you know what pedal(s) Jason uses to get the organ effect? I have his email address but don't want bug him about his gear. I'm guessing there is at least a rotary and pod in the mix. I recall the question came up months ago but I'm not into modeling effects so ignored the posts.

thanks
Michael Easton
www.harmonicarepair.com