Re: Oops! SF Princeton Re: [Harp-L] If I like the BF Champ would I like the BF Princeton?

 I really like mine..

 SF princetons for harp.?

-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Chandler <h_chandler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Mike Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Aug 21, 2009 5:05 pm
Subject: Re: Oops! SF Princeton Re: [Harp-L] If I like the BF Champ would I like the BF Princeton?

There's not much difference between the BF and SF princetons.  They're
more like the a deluxe than a champ though.  The old tweed princetons
were like tweed champs with a tone control - single ended with one power
tube.  The BF and later SF princetons were push-pull amps (2- 6V6 power
tubes).  It's hard to say if you'd like one based on liking the champ,
but lots of folks love their BFand SF princetons for harp.?
?