Re: Oops! SF Princeton Re: [Harp-L] If I like the BF Champ would I like the BF Princeton?

I had a stock BF Princeton (non-reverb) a long time ago, at a time
that I was ignorant about amps.  This amp was lifeless and unlike a BF/
SF Champ.  Easily done mods are reported to improve Princetons
greatly.

Jim R