Re: Oops! SF Princeton Re: [Harp-L] If I like the BF Champ would I like the BF Princeton?

Hello,

I might suggest that you consider the Harp Gear 2.  The differece between
the Princeton and the BF Champ is the tone control  I owned a SF Champ and a
Narrow Panel Fender Tweed.

Just food for thought as I really am really enjoying my HG2 and the support
Brian Purdy has graciously offered!

Gary C