[Harp-L] help me choose the right chromatic harmonica !

Hi ! i am looking for a new chromatic harmonica so i though of checking you opinion .

i have a hohner chromonica 260 which is a ten hole but i would like to buy a 12 hole one .

what are you suggesting . Are any chromatic harmonicas which bend easier or it still my mouth technique ?

would it be difficult to change for me because of the mouthpiece i ve got used to ? or should i just buy hohner chromonica 270 ?

are any chromatic harmonica with softer slide button ?

why are some HOHNER CX-12's so expensive ?  do they provide more  ?

i ll be glad to hear your opinions