[Harp-L] Howling Dog

Not Howling Wolf...a howling dog. I got a new dog 5 weeks ago and every time I play harp he howls like a screaming banshee. It doesn't seem to bother him or hurt his ears, he just sings along, but he makes it hard for me to rehearse or relax and enjoy playing.

Has anyone else had a howling dog? Any training ideas (other than the inconvenience of putting him in the garage every time i want to play)?  Thanks..