Re: [Harp-L] Re: Howling dog video

I can't resist.   In the middle of a home recording session my little dog
Ailey came in and told us he was left alone while the other dogs were taken
for a walk.  Instead of turning off the 'tape' we went with it.   I liked
the recording so much I put it up on my 'myspace'.  It's called Ailey's
Blues.
If the mp3 doesnt make it past the palace guardian go to my 'myspace' and
click on Ailey's Blues.  Hope it makes you smile.
Beth
www.myspace.com/bethkohnen