[Harp-L] Convention FEEDBACK TIME! / Garden State News

I have had my week of rest and recuperation and now it is time to get busy
again. First off I am hoping that those of you that did attend the
convention in Sacramento can begin the process of sharing. Pictures and
stories/reviews will be appreciated by both Jp Pagan Harmonica our
Happenings Magazine Editor and Bob Cohen the Webmaster of spah.org.
Criticism is of course appreciated and necessary for future conventions but
the main interest we have now is helping to share the SPAH convention
experience with the others that could not attend.

Please help us fill the website and magazine with powerful and positive
content. Minnesota is only 11 1/2 months away. Now is the time to start
promoting the incredible SPAH experience! This convention set the new record
for #'s. Next year we will set new records! That's the plan.

On another note I have been asked to do the job of being publicity director
for the upcoming Garden State Harmonica Festival. Val and Phil have become
great friends of mine and I look forward to working with them to make this
years "comeback" event a big success. More news shortly on this.

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH & Garden State Harmonica Club Publicity Director